Monday, November 21, 2016

Week 13 Review

This was actually a very interesting gif with some really helpful information. I didn't actually know that I could text questions to the front desk I mean goodness that could have come in real handy when doing research projects. I do wonder how quickly they respond though and how many students actually use that service. Most of the other things on this list I am at least somewhat familiar with although I really sure utilize the reserve textbooks more often. 



The only announcement I have to make is late. There was a protest held at the capitol building today and although people can't attend it now since it's already happened, I encourage everyone to look for it in the news. I believe it was called the Oklahoma rally against hate. In addition, I encourage people to keep their eyes open for opportunities to join protests in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment