Monday, November 21, 2016

Review: One Day More

I really very nearly done with this class. I'm trying to do a lot of extra credit in order to get it out of the way because I know for a fact that I'm going to have to focus very hard on my upcoming social theory take-home final. I have a whole week to do it which means it's going to be very difficult. Mostly what I'm looking forward to though, is taking a week off from classes and going home.

I love helping my mom cook although I love it more when my brothers choose to pitch in and help. They've been doing it in the last few years though so I don't have too much to complain about. Mostly, though, I need to be able to catch up on my reading while I'm free. There's an awful lot of reading I need to do so I'm not entirely sure I'm going to be able to do it all but I really do need to try. I think that if I don't, this take home final is going to be a lot harder and more stressful than it needs to be. 


I know for sure that I need to go back and read the book on authoritarianism because I feel like he’s definitely going to ask us about it on the test. I had only read the 3rd chapter of it because that’s what a classmate had told me to read when in actuality we were supposed to read the whole thing. That book’s huge though so I’m apprehensive about that. I also skipped a whole week of class do to stress from the election and need to do my reading on that too. Finally I have to do the reading for the very last week in that class. I’ve never heard of the mushroom at the end of the world but the professor says it’s a weird book. I’ll take his word for it. 

(the possibly primitivist book we have to read)

No comments:

Post a Comment